Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Общие » Музыка и Кино » DISCO

Модерирует : PrincesskaMarishka, ULer

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

Hoger

Advanced Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
Italo Disco Souvenirs Vol. 1 is the start of a new cd serie featuring fantastic Italo Disco songs from the 80's. Not just usual tunes on this cd but only hard to find, freaky songs in their original extended versions (12"). As far as we know these songs has never been published on cd before! Enjoy the amazing sound of the eighties in 80 minutes. Disco from Italy at it's very best!

01. KEN SCOTT - THE VOICE I FEEL INSIDE
This record is sung and produced by a big name in the Italo Disco Scene: Marcello Catallano. This song is a little bit unknown but very spectaculair and at least as good as his other hit: Air mail - Flash in your mind.

02. CLAUDIO MINGARDI - FOREVER MINE
A very happy song, written and sung by the famous artist Dario Dell'aere. The background vocals are done by the beautiful voice of Stefania dell Pino. This song is a BOMBA and makes you wanna dance!

03. PAOLO MUSIC - DISCO WINTER
This record was originally released by the legendary label Sensation Records. This label published many hits in the eighties and this happy song is one of those! The synths reminds to P. Lion's hit: "Dream".

04. CHARLEY - I CAN'T LOVE
Another hit by Sensation Records, written by Marino Scarabelli. A real masterpiece!

05. EDY BAND - SEXY LADY
This is one of those songs that each fan of Italo Disco must have in his collection. It's a very rare and outstanding record, so here's your chance to get this song.

06. LAMBY - ANOTHER GAME
The second song of Marcello Catalano on this cd. Beautiful voices and heavy synthesizers makes this track a perfect song. Highly sought by collectors of Italo Disco.

07. SIR VALENTINE - AND I LOVE HER
This brilliant song was published by the famous Disco Magic label. This label produced hits only! So do we need to say more about this diamond? We don't think so!

08. CLAY PEDRINI - NEW DREAM
Wow! How heavy can a song be? If you play this track LOUD you will get mad. This record is a superb classic. It was made by a team that was responsible for many hits: Cangelli and Ghilardi. The male voice has that typical Italian accent and give you that special Italo Disco feeling.

09. KRISS - HEY MISTER MISTER
This pretty unknown song is really beautiful and very relaxing. It was sung by...FRED VENTURA! My oh my, what a great record. Listen en judge for yourself.

10. SHE MALE - I WANNA DISCOVER YOU
A romantic and very beautiful Italo Disco song. Close your eyes and dream away with this lovely song from 1984.

11. KARL OLIVAS - IT'S ALL RIGHT
We are sure that you will find this emotional song "all right".

12. MEGAMIX
All above songs combined perfectly together in one fabulous megamix. Mixed and relimed by Martin Verlaan.

This cd was created out of love for Italo Disco Music. Please support and promote Mart Mix Music!!! With your help we can continue releasing cd's with fantastic Italo Disco songs!!! All fans of Italo Disco should know about us. So please tell all your friends about this website and if possible write a review of this cd on your website. We would highly appreciate your effort!

Всего записей: 1782 | Зарегистр. 29-04-2006 | Отправлено: 17:22 09-12-2009
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Общие » Музыка и Кино » DISCO

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.