Модерирует : PrincesskaMarishka, ULer

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

Maxer

Gold Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору

Цитата:
MARILYN MANSON has set "Eat Me, Drink Me" as the title of his new solo album, according to a posting on his official web site. The shock-rocker is currently putting the finishing touches on the CD, which is tentatively due this spring. A world tour will follow.

In an October 2005 interview with MTV.com, Manson described the music that he was working on for the follow-up to 2003's "The Golden Age of Grotesque" as the "most guitar-driven" and "most original that I've heard created. This record has a very unpleasant attitude toward itself, and I expect it to be — without sounding like someone who says this every time they make a record — something above and beyond and different — sonically, emotionally — than anything I've done."  

As previously reported, Manson and his wife of a year, model and burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, are calling it quits. Von Teese (born Heather Sweet) cited irreconcilable differences in papers filed December 29 in Los Angeles Superior Court. The couple married November 28, 2005, and separated on Christmas Eve, according to court documents.

----------
красный феррари

Всего записей: 5225 | Зарегистр. 04-05-2004 | Отправлено: 18:27 21-01-2007
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Общие » Музыка и Кино » Marilyn Manson

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.