Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Общие » Флейм » Тема о современной России

Модерирует : 3xp0, TechSup

articlebot (31-10-2022 00:24): Тема о современной России.  Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

karl_karlsson

Silver Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору

Interview with Charlie Rose
https://charlierose.com/videos/18175

45:31
Charlie Rose:  
But do you ask yourself, how could all of this have been wrong? And what is the answer to that?

45:37
Colin Powell:  
Sure I have. I'm very -- you know, I'm the one who had to make the most public presentation of this at the U.N. And I spent four days and four nights out with the intelligence officials at the CIA, with the director of central intelligence, the deputy director of central intelligence, all of their principal assistants and representatives of the whole intelligence community, to make sure what I presented would be multi-sourced, accurate and they would stand behind it. And a lot of things that were candidates for my presentation I didn't use. Not because they were wrong, they just didn't have enough sourcing to persuade me that I ought to go out there and have an Adlai Stevenson moment with those particular items. So what I took to the United Nations was finished intelligence product. And I'm not an intelligence officer. I only had four days to see what they had. But every word in that presentation was approved by the intelligence community. Now, that doesn't mean that there were not some disagreements. People interpret things differently. And when there was a different interpretation, I tried to convey that in my presentation. The aluminum tubes, for example. I told the U.N. and the world what our intelligence people, the bulk of our intelligence people, thought those tubes were for. But I said there's a difference on opinion on that.

Всего записей: 2028 | Зарегистр. 14-03-2007 | Отправлено: 08:57 19-10-2021

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Общие » Флейм » Тема о современной России
articlebot (31-10-2022 00:24): Тема о современной России.

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.