Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » SpeedFan

Модерирует : gyra, Maz

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

vels

Silver Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
This beta adds support for new hardware and starts adding support for sending emails. Please, read the notes about it to learn more. Because of the advanced programming techniques used, I will really appreciate your reports about stability and feature support. In a few days, mail support will be fully added to event handling.  
Fixed HPET table parsing in ACPI tool.
This beta adds support for sending emails. In CONFIGURE / MAIL you will find all the relevant parameters. PRIOR POP3 CHECK and full SSL support are there. If you need SSL support, install the free OpenSSL libray. Emails are sent by SpeedFan using an internal multithreaded model to avoid blocking the main thread in any way. This way SpeedFan keeps monitoring and controlling everything even while sending emails on networks that experience unusual delays. In order to test the proper functionality of the internal mail server, feel free to send some test emails using the relevant button on the CONFIGURE dialog and check the answer. If you experience anything odd or unusual, please contact me and send me the output of the SEND TEST MAIL button. Please double check your settings before contacting me. Make sure you didn't misspell server or user name, that you entered the right ports and that your SPAM box is not holding the test message. I will be glad to receive your suggestions about how to use the mail sending facility with events. In a few days, after your reports will have confirmed the proper fucntionality of the new feature, I will add full support for emails to events. This beta also adds support for WINBOND W83627EHF at unusual addresses, for new revisions of ITE IT8712F, relaxes access permissions to the shared memory area, adds detection for several ANALOG DEVICE chips, makes sure that hard disk temperature reported to the IN-DEPTH ONLINE tool is up to date and much more.
In order to run this beta, simply install SpeedFan 4.28, then replace the EXE from version 4.28 and then run SpeedFan as usual.

Всего записей: 2169 | Зарегистр. 02-03-2002 | Отправлено: 11:51 04-06-2006 | Исправлено: vels, 11:52 04-06-2006
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » SpeedFan

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.