| Overview: This is a maintenance release. New features include basic USB controller support, a USB mass-storage driver, device hotplugging, and Qemu support. |
* Implemented basic USB support for UHCI controllers.
* Implemented a SCSI driver that can support USB mass storage devices.
* Added basic hot-plugging support for devices.
* Implemented a proper kernelBus top-level infrastructure for use by the PCI driver, USB driver, etc.
* The display devices and text console drivers are now initialized separately and before other hardware, so that hardware detection messages can be shown while detection is going on.
* The 'computer' program now continuously scans for new disks.
* The 'iconwin' and 'filebrowse' programs now change the mouse pointer when they're busy loading up a file or program.
* The 'iconwin' program now continues silently when programs or icons specified in the config file are missing.
* The boot menu now has a default selection and timeout period (settable by the 'bootmenu' program).
* There is now an 'active menu' global window system variable so that the focused menu can always be on top, and always go away then it loses focus.
* Fixed: Booting failed on Qemu due to a PS/2 mouse driver hang.
* Fixed: The 'bootmenu' program failed to run from a read-only media.
* Fixed: The boot menu timer was counting down too quickly.
* Fixed: The 'defrag' program was giving "can't defrag filesystem type 'unknown'" messages for things like floppies that hadn't been mounted.
* Fixed: The kernelDiskGetMediaState() function was returning 0 for flash disks