|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
12 мая вышел SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1.
SeaMonkey 2.1 содержит следующие существенные изменения по сравнению с SeaMonkey 2.0.14
- Sync (f.k.a. Weave) is now included directly in SeaMonkey. Sync allows you to keep your browsing history, passwords, bookmarks, preferences and tabs in sync across different devices (computers) in a secure way.
- SeaMonkey windows can now be themed with Personas (lightweight themes).
- The bookmarks system has been reworked to use the Places framework shared with Firefox (already used for history data in SeaMonkey 2.0), including a new Bookmark Manager and fast bookmarking button in the location bar.
- Find in Page now works with a toolbar instead of a modal window.
- OpenSearch plugins are now supported and the default for web search.
- An optional search bar (including suggestions if the search engine supports it) is available in browser toolbar customization, and an engine manager for OpenSearch is available.
- More toolbar widgets are now customizable.
- The new Add-ons Manager opens directly in the browser now and has received a major facelift.
- The new Data Manager now unifies cookie, permission, password, and form data management.
- Plugin crashes do not take down the whole application anymore since plugins run in their own processes now.
- Plugins now work in feeds shown in MailNews windows.
- The feed preview UI and the Helper Applications preferences can now detect the system's default feed reader and use it.
- Page zoom is being remembered on a site-specific basis now.
- The browser tab bar is now scrollable to cope with tab overflow. This includes an "All Tabs" navigation button to quickly list all open tabs.
- You can now drag and drop downloads, e.g. from the Download Manager to the desktop.
- SeaMonkey now shows "doorhangers" for notifications like remembering log-in passwords or after installing an extension.
- The new DoNotTrack HTTP header is supported (configurable in Preferences).
- A page with Troubleshooting Information (about:support) and the option to restart in Safe Mode are now available from the Help menu.
- Loading the URL about:memory now shows how much memory is used by different parts of SeaMonkey.
- SeaMonkey should now support more websites that previously appeared to only work with Firefox (configurable in Preferences).
- News messages can now be deleted from local storage.
- Cascaded Session Restore improves restoring large browsing sessions.
- SeaMonkey now uses Omnijar which results in fewer installed files, less fragmentation and better startup time.
- Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" and PPC support was dropped, 64-bit support for 10.6 "Snow Leopard" was added.
- On Linux, desktop notifications (e.g. mail alerts, finished downloads) show up in the native environment.
- Windows 7 Jump Lists support was added.
- Download progress is now shown in the Windows 7 taskbar.
Mozilla platform changes
- Better performance on startup and shutdown, and memory usage improvements.
- Protection from out-of-date plugins has been added.
- Text areas in web forms are now resizable.
- CSS :visited selectors have been changed to block ways that websites can quickly check a user's browsing history.
- The WOFF format for downloadable website fonts is now supported.
- SMIL animation in SVG is now supported.
- New CSS attributes such as gradients, background sizing, and pointer events have been implemented.
- A new HTML5 parser is used for all HTML documents.
- New DOM and HTML5 features including the Drag & Drop API and the File API are now supported.
- HTML5 video can now be viewed full screen and supports both the WebM format and the "buffered" property.
- Web developers can animate content using CSS Transitions.
- The W3C Indexed Database API is now available to websites.
- Support for WebGL, Direct2D and Direct3D acceleration on Windows has been added (see about:support for support and Preferences for configuration).
- The HSTS security protocol and the proposed Audio Data API are available.
- OpenType support has been improved.
- HTML5 Forms API support has been added.
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Notes
What's New in SeaMonkey 2.1 — новинки и исправления в SeaMonkey 2.1
SeaMonkey:Features:2.1 — MozillaWiki
SeaMonkey 2.1 Documentation
Download & Releases » 2.1 RC 1
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 Русский для Windows
Инсталлятор (exe 16 MB).
Архивный файл zip (zip 21 MB).
Русификация для английской версии — (xpi 871 KB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 Русский для Mac OS X
Для Mac OS X (универсальная) (Disk Image 34 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 Русский для Linux
Архив (20 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 English для Windows
Инсталлятор (exe 15.9 MB).
Архивный файл zip (zip 20.4 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 English для Mac OS
Для Mac OS X (универсальная) (Disk Image 34 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 English для Linux
Архив (19 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 English для Linux/x86_64
Linux/x86_64 .tar.bz2 (readme) (MD5 sum) (SHa2 sum)
Сборки для Windows, Mac OS X и Linux есть также на языках: Belarusian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Spain), Swedish.
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 Releases — FTP
Всего записей: 2232 | Зарегистр. 22-01-2003 | Отправлено: 21:05 13-05-2011 | Исправлено: vladmir, 21:07 13-05-2011