|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
10 июня вышел SeaMonkey 2.1 — браузер и другие компоненты, собранные в одной программе для удобной работы с интернетом.
SeaMonkey 2.1 представляет новые функции.
SeaMonkey 2.1 is available in 21 languages, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Most notably, this release features for the first time:
- Sync allows you to share your bookmarks, history, passwords and tabs across different devices (computers) in a secure way.
- Personas let you choose from thousands of easy to install themes, giving you a more personalized browsing experience.
- An optional search bar gives access to OpenSearch search engines and suggestions.
- The new Data Manager unifies management of permissions, cookies, passwords and form data.
- Improved handling of plugins, including the ability to delete Flash cookies and survive plugin crashes.
SeaMonkey 2.1 содержит следующие существенные изменения по сравнению с SeaMonkey 2.0.14
- Sync (f.k.a. Weave) is now included directly in SeaMonkey. Sync allows you to keep your browsing history, passwords, bookmarks, preferences and tabs in sync across different devices (computers) in a secure way.
- SeaMonkey windows can now be themed with Personas (lightweight themes).
- The bookmarks system has been reworked to use the Places framework shared with Firefox (already used for history data in SeaMonkey 2.0), including a new Bookmark Manager and fast bookmarking button in the location bar.
- Find in Page now works with a toolbar instead of a modal window.
- OpenSearch plugins are now supported and the default for web search.
- An optional search bar (including suggestions if the search engine supports it) is available in browser toolbar customization, and an engine manager for OpenSearch is available.
- More toolbar widgets are now customizable.
- The new Add-ons Manager opens directly in the browser now and has received a major facelift.
- The new Data Manager now unifies cookie, permission, password, and form data management.
- Plugin crashes do not take down the whole application anymore since plugins run in their own processes now.
- Plugins now work in feeds shown in MailNews windows.
- The feed preview UI and the Helper Applications preferences can now detect the system's default feed reader and use it.
- Page zoom is being remembered on a site-specific basis now.
- The browser tab bar is now scrollable to cope with tab overflow. This includes an "All Tabs" navigation button to quickly list all open tabs.
- You can now drag and drop downloads, e.g. from the Download Manager to the desktop.
- SeaMonkey now shows "doorhangers" for notifications like remembering log-in passwords or after installing an extension.
- The new DoNotTrack HTTP header is supported (configurable in Preferences).
- A page with Troubleshooting Information (about:support) and the option to restart in Safe Mode are now available from the Help menu.
- Loading the URL about:memory now shows how much memory is used by different parts of SeaMonkey.
- SeaMonkey should now support more websites that previously appeared to only work with Firefox (configurable in Preferences).
- News messages can now be deleted from local storage.
- Cascaded Session Restore improves restoring large browsing sessions.
- SeaMonkey now uses Omnijar which results in fewer installed files, less fragmentation and better startup time.
- Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" and PPC support was dropped, 64-bit support for 10.6 "Snow Leopard" was added.
- On Linux, desktop notifications (e.g. mail alerts, finished downloads) show up in the native environment.
- Windows 7 Jump Lists support was added.
- Download progress is now shown in the Windows 7 taskbar.
Mozilla platform changes
- Better performance on startup and shutdown, and memory usage improvements.
- Protection from out-of-date plugins has been added.
- Text areas in web forms are now resizable.
- CSS :visited selectors have been changed to block ways that websites can quickly check a user's browsing history.
- The WOFF format for downloadable website fonts is now supported.
- SMIL animation in SVG is now supported.
- New CSS attributes such as gradients, background sizing, and pointer events have been implemented.
- A new HTML5 parser is used for all HTML documents.
- New DOM and HTML5 features including the Drag & Drop API and the File API are now supported.
- HTML5 video can now be viewed full screen and supports both the WebM format and the "buffered" property.
- Web developers can animate content using CSS Transitions.
- The W3C Indexed Database API is now available to websites.
- Support for WebGL, Direct2D and Direct3D acceleration on Windows has been added (see about:support for support and Preferences for configuration).
- The HSTS security protocol and the proposed Audio Data API are available.
- OpenType support has been improved.
- HTML5 Forms API support has been added.
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Notes
What's New in SeaMonkey 2.1 — новинки и исправления в SeaMonkey 2.1
SeaMonkey 2.1 Documentation
SeaMonkey 2.1 Screenshots
SeaMonkey/2.1/FAQ — MozillaWiki
SeaMonkey/Features/2.1 — MozillaWiki
Download & Releases » 2.1
SeaMonkey 2.1 Русский для Windows
Инсталлятор (exe 16 MB).
Архивный файл zip (zip 21 MB).
Русификация для английской версии — (xpi 871 KB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 Русский для Mac OS X
Для Mac OS X (Disk Image 34 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 Русский для Linux
Архив (20 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 English для Windows
Инсталлятор (exe 16 MB).
Архивный файл zip (zip 20 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 English для Mac OS
Для Mac OS X (универсальная) (Disk Image 34 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 English для Linux
Архив (19 MB).
SeaMonkey 2.1 English для Linux/x86_64
Linux/x86_64 .tar.bz2 (readme) (MD5 sum) (SHa2 sum)
Сборки для Windows, Mac OS X и Linux есть также на языках: Belarusian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, English (British), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish.
FTP — Releases — SeaMonkey 2.1
Всего записей: 2232 | Зарегистр. 22-01-2003 | Отправлено: 07:02 11-06-2011 | Исправлено: vladmir, 07:04 11-06-2011