|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | ICQ | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
BootIce v1.3.0 (released on 2013-11-11)
1. Enhanced BCD edit ability: a "Professional mode" was added to the BCD edit window. With "professional mode", each element of each entry will be listed and counld be edited, new entries and new elements could be created and edited. And, the "Export" and "Import" ability of BCD are also implemented.
2. In the "smart mode" (classical mode), when the value of an element is empty, BOOTICE will delete this element from BCD instead of saving it with empty value in old versions, otherwise this entry will be considered to be an invalid entr ,kmly by BOOTMGR.
3. Added "Install NT6 MBR to the 2nd sector" option to both WEE and GRUB4DOS MBR screen. The MS NT6 MBR will be installed to the 2nd sector through this option. The corresponding command line parameter for this option is "/copy_nt6mbr".
4. Updated grldr.mbr and grldr.pbr of 0.4.6a, the length of the GRLDR filename was lengthed to 11 chars (8.3 format).
5. The partition numbering style has changed back to Grub4Dos style. That's to say, the primary partitions have indexs 0,1,2,3, and the logical partitions indexs from 4. The partition index in the command line parameter "/device=m:n" is changed to this manner, too.
6. Fixed a bug that causes the "write failed" problem whem perfoming a sector restoring from command line under Windows Vista or later OS (Notes: The sectors in the system partition could not be edited due to the system protection).