Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » Windows Repair (All in One) tweaking.com

Модерирует : gyra, Maz

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

DollHack

Advanced Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
February 14th, 2014

· Repair Icons has been updated and redone. The repair will now kill explorer.exe to unlock the cache files, delete them and then start explorer.exe back up. Also Starting with vista, 7 and 8 there is a new location for the cache files and that has been added to the repair.
· Change the the logs, the program now makes a folder with the date and time the start repairs button was clicked and logs are stored in that folder in the log location. So now instead of the program overwriting logs it now keeps them so you can view logs from different repair runs.
· Added a new tab in the main window of the program letting users know about tweaking their system for performance after a repair. It simply tells them about my simple system tweaker and my CleanMem tool from my other site PcWinTech.com. This way users now have an option to try and speed things up afterwards if they like.
· I have made a custom CleanMem for Tweaking.com and included it with the program. The program will now cleanup memory on the system instantly before doing the repairs. This will help with systems with little memory or have some processes that are memory hogs or have memory leaks, they get cleaned up before the repairs start.
· Updated Repair WMI.
· Updated Repair IE to support IE 11.
· Program now pulls more system information and adds it to the logs, this has the benefit of letting the user see how memory and other things look and the information can also help when helping a user in the forums.
· Added 20 more services to Restore Important Windows Services.
· Multiple code changes and updates.
· The installer for the program now puts the setup log in the same folder as the program instead of the temp folder. This will make it easier for users to find it if they wish.

Всего записей: 1935 | Зарегистр. 20-10-2009 | Отправлено: 18:12 14-02-2014
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » Windows Repair (All in One) tweaking.com

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.