|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | ICQ | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
Inno Setup beta 3.0.5
Download Inno Setup beta 3.0.5 (920 Kb):
- Support for all 32-bit Windows versions in use today, Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Me, NT 4.0. Support for Windows NT 3.51 can also be optionally included. (An older 16-bit version of Inno Setup is still available.)
- Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
- Standard wizard interface, including support for the latest Windows 2000/XP wizard style.
- Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
- Complete uninstall capabilities.
- Installation of files: Includes integrated "deflate" file compression (the same compression .zip files use) and also supports bzip2 compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX's and type libraries, and install fonts.
- Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
- Creation of registry and .INI entries.
- Silent install and uninstall.
- Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0).
What's New in Inno Setup beta 3.0.5:
- The [Files] section CopyMode parameter is now deprecated; the CopyMode options have been replaced by flags. See the updated description of CopyMode in the help file for the list of corresponding flags. Note that CopyMode is still recognized by the compiler, but will generate a warning when used.
- By default, when an existing file is a newer version than a file being installed, Setup will no longer ask the user whether the file should be replaced; instead, it will just be skipped. In previous versions, you had to use CopyMode: alwaysskipifsameorolder to activate this behavior. To go back to the old behavior, use the new promptifolder flag.
- The [Files] section flag comparetimestampalso has been replaced by a new flag: comparetimestamp. This flag is like the old flag, but can also work with files that lack version info. See the help file for details.
- On the License Agreement wizard page, the "do not accept the agreement" radio button is now initially selected. Previously, there was no initial selection, which meant the radio buttons couldn't be reached with the Tab key (but could still be selected using Alt+letter).
- #include no longer requires that included files start with a section tag.
- The [Setup] section directive WizardSmallImageBackColor is now documented.
Backslashes are now permitted in the DestName parameter of a [Files] section entry if they are inside a constant.
- Now binds the message data to unins???.exe while it's being extracted, instead of re-opening it later and doing it. This might work around the Kaspersky Antivirus issue.
- Changed message: WelcomeLabel2 has been simplified in hopes of increasing user-friendliness.
- Changed message: PowerUserPrivilegesRequired has been reworded for clarity.
- Extensive documentation updates, including a new Wizard Pages topic.
- Minor tweaks.
Только рыбы в морях знают цену свободе; но их немота вынуждает нас как бы к созданью своих этикеток и касс. И пространство торчит прейскурантом.