|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
А вот и долгожданная финальная 5-я версия
Inno Setup 5.0.6
Content-Length: 1095408 (1069k)
Content-Length: 727134 (710K)
Цитата с оффсайта:
|5.0.6 (2004-12-24) This version introduces a new Inno Setup logo, new icons for the Inno Setup IDE, and new wizard images for the Inno Setup installer, created by glyFX. New [Files] section flag: createallsubdirs. By default the compiler skips empty directories when it recurses subdirectories searching for the Source filename/wildcard. The createallsubdirs flag causes these directories to be created at install time (just like if you created [Dirs] entries for them). Must be combined with recursesubdirs. New flag supported by the [Components] and [Tasks] sections: checkablealone. This flag specifies that the component/task can be checked when none of its children are. By default, if no Components/Tasks parameter directly references the component/task, unchecking all of the component/task's children will cause the component/task to become unchecked. Pascal Scripting changes/improvements: |
- An AddEx function has been added to TInputOptionWizardPage to allow the addition of subitems.
- Various properties have been added to the TInput...WizardPage classes to allow access to the wizard page controls.
- Event function NeedRestart is now called near the end of the installation process instead of at the beginning.
- In DLL function imports, new options 'setuponly' and 'uninstallonly' are supported, which cause a DLL to be loaded only when the script is running from Setup or Uninstall, respectively.
- Added new UnloadDLL and GetShellFolderByCSIDL functions.
Compiler IDE changes/improvements:
- No longer (automatically) logs when the event functions InitializeSetup, InitializeWizard, GetCustomSetupExitCode, and DeinitializeSetup are called successfully -- only if they raise exceptions, and in the case of InitializeSetup, if False is returned.
- Now logs the function name when the NeedRestart, RegisterPreviousData, InitializeUninstall, DeinitializeUninstall, CurUninstallStepChanged, and UninstallNeedRestart event functions raise exceptions.
Console-mode compiler (ISCC.exe): A new /F switch is supported which can be used to specify a new output filename, overriding any OutputBaseFilename setting in the script. Improved Setup load time on installations containing hundreds of components at varying levels. Updated zlib library to version 1.2.2. Fix: When multiple patterns were specified in a [Files] section Excludes parameter, patterns that included backslashes were handled incorrectly. Fix: [Components]: If you had two child radio buttons and one had children of its own, then unchecking & spam_detecteding the top-level item would cause both radio buttons to be checked. Based on RemObjects Pascal Script SVN code revision 1000. Minor tweaks.
- New "Debug Output" view that shows log messages from Setup/Uninstall in real time. (These are the same messages seen in the log file produced when Setup/Uninstall is run with the /LOG switch.)
- New Pause on exceptions option (accessible via View | Options). Unchecking this will prevent the debugger from pausing when an exception is raised from [Code].
- Now preserves the position of the splitter when you close the IDE.
Per Aspera Ad Astra...
Всего записей: 1890 | Зарегистр. 10-08-2003 | Отправлено: 03:21 25-12-2004 | Исправлено: mr_eoi, 10:18 25-12-2004