|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
* Non NTFS drives now supported (will not be selected by default - select them via the "Select Drives..." option)
* Individual folders/network shares can now be added to the search. Add a folder or network share by selecting "Select Drives..." then "Add folder". To add a network share either select it or type in the share name, (e.g. \\servername\sharename) when browsing for a folder to add.
Note that high speed scanning is only available on NTFS drives - other drive types and folders will be scanned using the regular Windows method.
* User defined filters now supported. Default filters for ALL, Audio, Video, Images, Compressed, Documents and Executables added. Configure filters via the "Filters..." option
* Double clicking on the "path" will now open an explorer window (same as selecting "Explore Folder" from right click menu)
Double clicking on the "path" while holding the CTRL key will open a command prompt window at the file's location (same as selecting "Command Prompt Here" from right click menu)
Double clicking on any other column will open the file using the default Windows method
* Click on a file name, pause, then click on it again to rename it (or just press F2)
* Background file monitoring improved (folder move operations now detected and processed correctly)
* On screen results affected by file changes now update with greatly reduced CPU usage
* Changing "selected drives" while a scan is in progress now works correctly (would not rescan previously)
* Improved scaling on high DPI screens for users with Windows 10 Creators Update or better installed