|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
BLP Format Plug-in for Photoshop
A BLP file is a texture file format known to be used for games, including many Blizzard games such as World of Warcraft.
1. Find your Photoshop Folder
a. eg1: (x64) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\
b. eg2: (32-bit) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\
2. From that folder, go to \Plug-ins\File Formats\
3. Drop the appropriate plugin (x64 or x86) in that folder.
- The plugin will not save if your image is "flattened" (i.e. the locked "Background" layer). This is due to the fact that it handles that Background differently than normal layers, and until I find a way around it, it will only save those normal layers. So if you have no layers, it will give you an error - if you have layers, it will only save the layers, and not the Background.
- The plugin is a little rough around the edges - with very little error checking at this point. You shouldn't have a problem if you remember that WoW can only display images that are in powers of 2, and make sure your image follows that rule. Most formats it should still save fine regardless; but if you get an error while saving, double check your image's dimensions.