Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Операционные системы » Microsoft Windows » Быстрая настройка Windows (рабочее место)

Модерирует : KLASS, IFkO

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

LevT

Platinum Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
Install Chocolatey

- The first step in using Chocolatey is to install it. Be aware, it's not a traditional install. Remember that it's an extension of PowerShell. As such, the basic steps are to download a Zip file from the Chocolatey servers and register the Chocolatey commands with PowerShell. It's a fairly simple process, though different from running a Windows Installer. I'm working on a Windows 10 virtual machine that has a fresh install of Windows. That means that only the programs that ship with Windows are installed. I'll verify that by pressing the Windows key, then opening All Apps. As you can see from this list, it's just the default programs.
Next, I'll make a trip to the Chocolatey website here at chocolatey.org, and I'll follow the instructions in the Easy Install section. Essentially what I need to do is copy this string here, and run this in a PowerShell prompt. Before I can run that script from Chocolatey, I need to raise my execution privileges. First let's see what my execution privileges are. I'll use the Get Executionpolicy Commandlet. This is the default value of Restricted.
I need to raise this. The minimum I need is Bypass. I'll run Set Executionpolicy, and type in the word Bypass, PowerShell prompts me, asking me if it's okay to raise the execution policy. I'll press the y key and press Enter, and then I'll verify that I have my new setting. Now, I right click to paste in the text from the Chocolatey website, and press Enter.
I got several confirmation messages. One of the things you need to read here is where it says, "You may need to shut down and "restart powershell and/or consoles first "prior to using choco." Choco is the abbreviation for Chocolatey. So I'll shut down PowerShell and restart it, and then to verify that it's available, I'll run choco / ? And that lists the available Commands for Chocolatey. My task is finished. Next stop, install some applications with Chocolatey.

Всего записей: 17126 | Зарегистр. 14-10-2001 | Отправлено: 21:42 10-01-2018 | Исправлено: LevT, 23:17 10-01-2018
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Операционные системы » Microsoft Windows » Быстрая настройка Windows (рабочее место)

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.