Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Операционные системы » Microsoft Windows » Быстрая настройка Windows (рабочее место)

Модерирует : KLASS, IFkO

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

LevT

Platinum Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
Use Chocolatey to update applications

- [Voiceover] If you want to automatically install the latest versions of your packages, use the Upgrade command. I'll start by listing all the packages installed on my computer with choco list -l The l parameter stands for local only. The command lists all the packages installed on my computer, shows their ID number, and their currently installed version number. I know that at least one of these packages is out of date. To learn more, I'll use the outdated command. The output shows one outdated package.
The listed information contains the current installed version, 3.10.0, and the newest version available on the server, version 3.16.0 It also says I have a pinned property for FileZilla that's set to false. Pinning is a feature in Chocolatey that lets me lock a package to a certain version. Then I can't inadvertently install an updated version. This is important when you start batching your updates. You may have 35 packages installed with two pinned to a specific version. When you batch update, only the the un-pinned packages will be affected.
Now I'll use the Upgrade command. This is how you tell it to upgrade the specific package. So it only update one of my five packages. If I want to attempt to update all of my packages, use the parameter all. It shows that the only package I need to update is the FileZilla package. Now I'll press the 1 key and press Enter, and this will finish the upgrade.
The upgrade of Filezilla was successful, and then it also tells me that Firefox, Google Chrome and Paint.net already had the latest versions available.

Всего записей: 17126 | Зарегистр. 14-10-2001 | Отправлено: 21:42 10-01-2018 | Исправлено: LevT, 23:17 10-01-2018
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Операционные системы » Microsoft Windows » Быстрая настройка Windows (рабочее место)

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.