Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Операционные системы » Microsoft Windows » Быстрая настройка Windows (рабочее место)

Модерирует : KLASS, IFkO

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

LevT

Platinum Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
Use the ChocolateyGUI application

- [Voiceover] Chocolatey extends PowerShell with a number of commands. You've seen them demonstrated throughout this chapter. While many of you are command line devotees I know some developers prefer to work in a graphical interface when possible. If that describes you, then you'll want to install the ChocolateyGUI program. This application is not part of the standard Chocolatey install. It's actually an application created by another group of developers. It's easy to install with this command. You see in PowerShell, I've called choco list and I've found my package. And now I'm ready to install the package and after a few seconds, I see a success message.
Now let's run Chocolatey. I'll press the Window key on my keyboard Search for choco, there's the app it's called ChocolateyGUI. On my machine, I'm asked if I want to eliminate my permissions for running this application. That's because I have the user account controls turned on You may not see this dialogue. This allows me to run as an administrator Click yes. Then I'll click on the maximize button.
Now we'll look at what's on the left side of the screen. There's two tabs over here. This PC, and Chocolatey. This top tab represents all of the packages I have installed on my local computer. I click on the Chocolatey tab and it takes me over to the public server. Now I'm looking at the first page of results coming back from the server. There are 3700 plus packages on the server so Chocolatey doesn't show them all to me at once. I can instead click on this next button to go to see the next page.
Once I find a package I like on the public server I can double click on it and that takes me to the details page. Here I can read about the version number the download history, I can go to the project website or look at the gallery page. I can also in the lower right hand corner I can click on the install button. This is the same as running choco install in the PowerShell command prompt. You won't want to page through all the information in Chocolatey so there's a search box at the top of the screen I typed in drop box, and I have two results from the public server.
I'm not interested in this last item so what I'll do is, select this match word exactly check box Now I've filtered it down just to drop box. It's tells me that this version is 3.14.7 If I'd like to see all the versions that are available on the public server I can click on this check box. Now, I can install an older version by finding it here double clicking on it to open the details page and clicking on the install button in there.
What I'd rather do is look at my PC again. So I'll go back here these are the packages that are installed on my PC I can click on one of these and read about who wrote the application, what version it is and I can also see the latest version that's available on the public server. So if there's a newer version here I can upgrade to the newer version. To do the upgrade or do other actions with this package, you double click on it. And then at the bottom of this screen there is a reinstall button, an uninstall button, and if there is a newer version of available on this server they'll be an upgrade button here.
Overall, I like this application for basic operations it works great. So if you prefer a UI approach over the PowerShell command line you've found your tool.

Всего записей: 17149 | Зарегистр. 14-10-2001 | Отправлено: 21:42 10-01-2018 | Исправлено: LevT, 23:17 10-01-2018
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Операционные системы » Microsoft Windows » Быстрая настройка Windows (рабочее место)

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.