Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Игры » Action & Arcade » Grand Theft Auto 3 (GTA 3)

Модерирует : Cossack, RapSoldier, VdV

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
Страницы: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

Edon

Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
Grand Theft Auto 3

Жанр: Action/Racing/3D/3rd Person
Разработчик: Rockstar North
Издатель: Take 2 Interactive
Дата выхода для PS2: вышла, ищите в магазинах (выход состоялся осенью 2001)
Дата выхода для PC: в официальной продаже с мая 2002 года

Топик глобальным модам для GTA здесь

Всего записей: 15 | Зарегистр. 27-02-2002 | Отправлено: 10:56 29-03-2002 | Исправлено: NEED, 17:23 07-03-2007
cabron666

Advanced Member
U menia problema, skachal s edonkey faylu gta3.iso, zapisal na bolvanku, smutriu, a setup.exe net, ni odnogo exe'shnika net
Kak byt'? Ne ujeli zria kachal?

----------
Жизнь - это рояль, клавиша белая, клавиша черная, крышка...

Всего записей: 1342 | Зарегистр. 03-02-2002 | Отправлено: 13:32 13-06-2002
Cossack

cabron666
там 2 диска? должно быть 2...

----------
Легче одурачить людей, чем убедить их, что они одурачены. (Марк Твен)

Всего записей: 15540 | Зарегистр. 26-02-2002 | Отправлено: 14:43 13-06-2002 | Исправлено: Cossack, 14:44 13-06-2002
Vasya Pupkin

Мракобес
drop, да, меня здесь не часто увидищь. Болею я. Насчет ГТАшки.
Разработчики заявили, что повторы на самом деле тормозят игру, но они не хотят их выключать, или не имеют возможности сделать это с помощью патча. Они ищут альтернативный способ, так как на них постоянно идет куча жалоб. Как известно ГТА3 не вписывается даже в рекомендуемые системные требования, я уже не говорю о минимальном пентиуме 2. Я добился относительно высокой производительности с помощью всяких ухищрений. В частности: ухудшением графической части, с помощью GeForce Tweak Utility и NvMax, переписыванием второго диска на хард, что позволяет игре не крутить радио с диска, оптимизацией самой операционной системы (вин ХР) и.т.д. У моих друзей тормозит даже на П4, а у меня почти нет. Но самое главное, что гарантированно увеличит вашу производительность - это отключение опции trails. Вы сразу же почувствуете разницу. А пока я выложу вам то, что мне помогло.
Настройки в биосе:

Код:

- Read Prefetch and Post Buffer : 4-level
- PCI concurrency: enabled
- CPU to AGP postwrite: enabled
- AGP dram prefetch: enabled
- AGP master read caching: enabled
- AGP Delayed transactions: enabled
- (Any) IDE prefetch buffers: enabled
- Fifo Output data advance: enabled

А вот очень-очень полезный твик, но пользуйтесь осторожно и поочередно. Не делайте все сразу! Мне не все помогло, что-то не сработало, а что-то даже не дало запуститься игре, поэтому, если у вас есть улучшение, то оставляйте твик, если нет, то удаляйте.
GTAIII Patch/Fix List

Here is a list of fixes etc that you can try on your GTAIII game since Rockstar obviously has no interest in assisting anyone with THEIR game...

Below is a compiled list of everything I've managed to come across. I took the time to type so please take the time to read.

Chapters:
1.) Game Settings: What You Should and Shouldn't Do
2.) Disc 2: A Problem Within Itself
3.) Windows XP: Grand Theft Auto Hell! Fixed?
4.) Patch Released: What Rockstar Should Have Done..
5.) 3d Analyze: The Alleged Quick Fix

Game Settings: What You Should and Shouldn’t Do…
Resolution: Obviously the lower the resolution/color the less demanding the game will be on your system.

Draw Distance: Why is this even in the settings? IT DOESN’T EFFECT YOUR GAME SPEED. It’s like it has no functionality at all so go ahead and crank it all the way up.

Trails: Turn this bi*ch off…

Disc 2: A Problem Within Itself…
GTA3 uses Disc2 to store its sound effects, etc, under the Audio directory, meaning it’s constantly reading the CD during game play. This is a disaster for those of you who have a slow CD reader (like me). You’re probably wondering “How could this be? My CD drive’s read speed is 32x, so that should be enough, but I still experience problems!”

Well, there’s also copy protection on both of the GTA3 CDs, which slows down the read speed a bit. Still don’t think that’s the problem? Think about this. Each sound is stored on the CD. When you’re in the game, there’s a lot of sound, right? People yelling, car engines’ revving, the radio, gunshots, tire screeches, etc. Well, every single one of those sounds has to be read from the CD. So if there are, say, 32 sounds being played in the game, GTA3 has to read all of those sounds at the same time from the CD. Now are you convinced?

What you can do:
1.) Copy all contents of Disc2 to the main GTA3 directory (say Yes to overwrite files).

2.) Download the No-CD patch from http://www.ipfreelytech.net/gta3fix/Gta3fix.ace (NOTE: WinAce is required) or if the link is down go to www.gamecopyworld.com and try the patches out until one finally works for you (Make sure you follow the directions closely.)

(NOTE: Since you bought the game in its official, retail box, it’s perfectly legal for you to have a no CD crack)

If you have DirectX 8.1, download it and re-install it. Microsoft secretly updated it. Um…YES I’m serious.

Windows XP: Grand Theft Auto Hell!
For the people who are running Win XP Pro/Home. Grand Theft Auto 3 works extremely well if you run it in Win98/ME compatibility mode and disable visual themes (all set in properties by right clicking on the exe or doing whatever you do in XP to get to properties). This has been reported to double your speed…

First Patch Attempt Released: What Rockstar Should Have Done!
Theirs a patch located at www.gta3.net titled “Cheff Patch Beta 2” in the patches section. The site is in German or something so a translation is needed. And here it is below.

Die zweite Version von Cheffs' User-Patch. Es wurde einige Optimierungen vorgenommen und die Anzahl der Dateien verkleinert. Der Patch erzielt durch das Ersetzen von verschiedene Dateien von GTA3 durch die von Zanzarah, das die gleiche Engine benutzt, auf manchen Rechner erhebliche Geschwindigkeitsgewinne. Bitte unbedingt vor der Installation die Dateien drvmgt.dll, Mss.dll und gta3.exe und den gesamten mss-Ordner aus dem GTA3-Verzeichnis sichern!

Translation:
"The second version of Cheffs ' user Patch. Some optimizations were made and the number of files was made smaller. The Patch obtains by replacing different files of GTA3 by gains in speed substantial of Zanzarah, which uses the same engine, on some computer. Please absolutely secure before the installation the files drvmgt.dll, for Mss.dll and gta3.exe and the entire mss file from the GTA3-folder"

NOTE:Whether or not it works has yet to be determined I just found it as I was typing this. It is however sitting on my desktop right now.

3d Analyze: The Alleged Quick Fix
Download 3d Analyze from http://gta3.shibby.nl/index.php?crime=fixes supposedly what this program does is force GTA3 to do software Transformation and Lighting rather than
hardware Transformation and Lighting. Supposedly this works for some

Hacking: Time Cycle Dat File
You can download a new dat file located here at the gta3forums.com in one of the threads or by going here http://rage3d.com/board....3621197 and downloading the file one of the users posted.

NOTE: This file shortens your draw distance dramatically, which you shouldn’t have to put up with since you bought the game, but I guess it’s good enough for the time being.

First, if you have a Geforce and have poor performance, go to google.com and search/download the program NVMax.  Also, make sure you have DirectX 8.1 and the Geforce drivers 28.xx or higher.  
Now that you have that all installed, run NVMax.
A lot of this might look odd to you, but don't worry, just do as I tell you...

Click the DirectX tab on the right hand side.  Click on the pull down button the large arrow is pointing to.  Select Anti Aliasing.  Now, click the button beside Off.
Use the down button again to go to textures.  Move the Level of Detail slider to about -1.0.  Beside filtering mode, choose 'nearest point' or 'bilinear or trilinear'.  There is a slight difference between the two, but not too severe.  Use the pull down to go to V-Sync.  Choose On.  Click Exit on the lower right hand side.
Now, make sure EVERYTHING is closed on your computer.  Antivirus, firewall, internet connection, chat, etc etc.  
Start GTA3.  Before loading or starting a game, go to the graphics options and and hit restore defaults, then choose your resolution at 600x480x16.  Then turn off trails.  Turn down drawing distance to three or four 'block selections'.  

Ok.  Now, if you have done everything I have said, you should have a solid 30 fps.  With the frame limiter on, this should make your gameplay SMOOTH and FUN.  
If you don't feel comfortable doing any of the above, please sell your computer now and go buy a PS2...
If you feel brave, slowly and one at a time increase your resolution, turn on trails, increase drawing distance, change your Anti Aliasing to 2 or 4 or whatever options you can choose, etc etc BUT ONE AT A TIME.  Eventually you'll hit a performance wall with your equipment.  Turn it up until its not FUN anymore.  
Personally I hate it when stutters or slowdowns occur.  Therefore I have my settings turned down so that the game is faster and smoother.  It still looks nice, not OMG LOOK AT THAT nice, but good enough.
If you have comments, suggestions and/or additions to make to this guide, please leave them below.  
My system :
Duron 950
384MB Crucial
Geforce2 GTS-V (32MB) (driver 28.32)
Asus A7V
Full install with crack
System of a Down installed into /mp3 directory.
Win XP Pro

I noticed the biggest frame rate increase in turning off trails, turning off anit aliasing, and decreasing filtering down to nearest point.  
Reducing resolution and draw distance can keep the frame rates from dropping when the action gets intense.
I am glad that this has worked for other people.  
I guess the minimum requirements listed on the box are like the minimum requirements for Windows (98, Me, 2000, XP)...you can technically use the (program, game) with the minimum system, but you won't have any fun.  The recommended requirements really need my tweaks applied...perhaps the patch that Rockstar will eventually release will provide more 'in-game' tweaks.
Also, I didn't mention this earlier, but using NVMax will change those DirectX settings for any DirectX game...so if you play Max Payne and go sheesh, this doesn't look as good as it used to, you should use NVMax to change the settings upwards till your satified with your performance/quality.  

And, I was mistaken with setting Level of Detail to -0.8, it should be 1.3 instead.

If you'd like my recommendations on what to turn on first, I'd turn filtering up to 'bilinear or trilinear' first, then anti aliasing to 2, then drawing distance, then resolution, then (if your system is still plugging away) trails.  Leave v-sync and frame limiter on.

If you'd like to see your actual framerate, put fraps into google (I think the address is fraps.com).  But I've noticed that explorer (the front end of the GUI) in Win XP doesn't seem to like fraps, it crashed it for me at least.

What I did to come to these settings is run fraps, run nvmax, then run gta3.  I'd change settings, then check out how it affected my framerate.  I just kept turning things down till my framerate almost NEVER drops below 25.  Usually pegged at 30-31.  

Please remember that these are just things that people with close to the 'recommended specs' can do to improve gameplay.  I think there are programs that do similar things with other brands of graphics cards, but you'd have to do that research yourself.

И, наконец, вот тот твик, который помог мне больше всего. Используйте его с помощью проги NvMax

First, if you have a Geforce and have poor performance, go to google.com and search/download the program NVMax.  Also, make sure you have DirectX 8.1 and the Geforce drivers 28.xx or higher.  
Now that you have that all installed, run NVMax.
A lot of this might look odd to you, but don't worry, just do as I tell you...

Click the DirectX tab on the right hand side.  Click on the pull down button the large arrow is pointing to.  Select Anti Aliasing.  Now, click the button beside Off.
Use the down button again to go to textures.  Move the Level of Detail slider to about -1.0.  Beside filtering mode, choose 'nearest point' or 'bilinear or trilinear'.  There is a slight difference between the two, but not too severe.  Use the pull down to go to V-Sync.  Choose On.  Click Exit on the lower right hand side.
Now, make sure EVERYTHING is closed on your computer.  Antivirus, firewall, internet connection, chat, etc etc.  
Start GTA3.  Before loading or starting a game, go to the graphics options and and hit restore defaults, then choose your resolution at 600x480x16.  Then turn off trails.  Turn down drawing distance to three or four 'block selections'.  

Ok.  Now, if you have done everything I have said, you should have a solid 30 fps.  With the frame limiter on, this should make your gameplay SMOOTH and FUN.  
If you don't feel comfortable doing any of the above, please sell your computer now and go buy a PS2...
If you feel brave, slowly and one at a time increase your resolution, turn on trails, increase drawing distance, change your Anti Aliasing to 2 or 4 or whatever options you can choose, etc etc BUT ONE AT A TIME.  Eventually you'll hit a performance wall with your equipment.  Turn it up until its not FUN anymore.  
Personally I hate it when stutters or slowdowns occur.  Therefore I have my settings turned down so that the game is faster and smoother.  It still looks nice, not OMG LOOK AT THAT nice, but good enough.
If you have comments, suggestions and/or additions to make to this guide, please leave them below.  
My system :
Duron 950
384MB Crucial
Geforce2 GTS-V (32MB) (driver 28.32)
Asus A7V
Full install with crack
System of a Down installed into /mp3 directory.
Win XP Pro

I noticed the biggest frame rate increase in turning off trails, turning off anit aliasing, and decreasing filtering down to nearest point.  
Reducing resolution and draw distance can keep the frame rates from dropping when the action gets intense.
I am glad that this has worked for other people.  
I guess the minimum requirements listed on the box are like the minimum requirements for Windows (98, Me, 2000, XP)...you can technically use the (program, game) with the minimum system, but you won't have any fun.  The recommended requirements really need my tweaks applied...perhaps the patch that Rockstar will eventually release will provide more 'in-game' tweaks.
Also, I didn't mention this earlier, but using NVMax will change those DirectX settings for any DirectX game...so if you play Max Payne and go sheesh, this doesn't look as good as it used to, you should use NVMax to change the settings upwards till your satified with your performance/quality.  

And, I was mistaken with setting Level of Detail to -0.8, it should be 1.3 instead.

If you'd like my recommendations on what to turn on first, I'd turn filtering up to 'bilinear or trilinear' first, then anti aliasing to 2, then drawing distance, then resolution, then (if your system is still plugging away) trails.  Leave v-sync and frame limiter on.

If you'd like to see your actual framerate, put fraps into google (I think the address is fraps.com).  But I've noticed that explorer (the front end of the GUI) in Win XP doesn't seem to like fraps, it crashed it for me at least.

What I did to come to these settings is run fraps, run nvmax, then run gta3.  I'd change settings, then check out how it affected my framerate.  I just kept turning things down till my framerate almost NEVER drops below 25.  Usually pegged at 30-31.  

Please remember that these are just things that people with close to the 'recommended specs' can do to improve gameplay.  I think there are programs that do similar things with other brands of graphics cards, but you'd have to do that research yourself.

If you notice anything I've forgotten, please post!

Извините, но переводить я это не буду. Тут уж вы сами.
Да, чуть не забыл. Жду спасибо

----------
я не люблю людей

Всего записей: 7067 | Зарегистр. 24-02-2001 | Отправлено: 17:06 13-06-2002
cabron666

Advanced Member
Cossack
Похоже на один
Хочу привести структуру папок, если у вас точно такая же, поделитесь ехе'шником, пожалуйста
Папки:
ANIM
AUDIO
DATA
ICONS
MODELS
MOVIES
SYSTEM
TEXT
TXD

Файлы в корне
sles_503.30
system.cnf
Зря 676 мегов качал получается?
И что самое странное, ни одного ехе'шника
Уже 3-ю игру качаю, кривую

----------

Всего записей: 1342 | Зарегистр. 03-02-2002 | Отправлено: 19:27 13-06-2002 | Исправлено: cabron666, 19:28 13-06-2002
Cossack

cabron666
у меня такая же структура в папке с уже проинсталированной игрой... на самих дисках по другому... попробуй мож НОСиДи скачать?

Добавлено
Vasya Pupkin

Цитата:
Жду спасибо  

СПАСИБО!!!

----------

Всего записей: 15540 | Зарегистр. 26-02-2002 | Отправлено: 20:13 13-06-2002
cabron666

Advanced Member
Cossack
Скачал, а он у меня gta3.exe просит, которого у меня с роду не было Не подкинешь на мыльце?

Добавлено
Cossack
Нашел крякнутый gta3.exe, запустил, он заорал, что нет Mss32.dll ну дал я ему эту библиотеку, теперь он орет "Точка входа в процедуру _AIL_set_3D_provider_preference@12 не найдена в библиотеку DLL mss32.dll"
Что такое может быть? Вин? У меня XP, Видюха? GeForce 2 400

Добавлено
Если можешь, подкинь пожалуйста gta3.exe + mss32.dll

----------

Всего записей: 1342 | Зарегистр. 03-02-2002 | Отправлено: 20:54 13-06-2002 | Исправлено: cabron666, 20:55 13-06-2002
drop

Droplet of illusions
Vasya Pupkin
Спасибо, товарищу отослал твою  месагу, должно помочь. У него PIII500/256MbRAM/GF32Mb

Всего записей: 18853 | Зарегистр. 15-10-2001 | Отправлено: 21:22 13-06-2002
Ayanami Rei

The First Child
drop

Цитата:
PIII500/256MbRAM/GF32Mb

почти как у меня =)))) только у меня 512RAM

----------
PC-Фашист, анимэшный-антисемит, Rapeman - paladin of Win and Good

Всего записей: 3760 | Зарегистр. 10-10-2001 | Отправлено: 21:28 13-06-2002
Cossack

cabron666
у меня екзешник крякнутый.. оригинальный наверно щас не найду... все равно давать?
длл могу без роблем кинуть...

----------

Всего записей: 15540 | Зарегистр. 26-02-2002 | Отправлено: 21:39 13-06-2002
cabron666

Advanced Member
Cossack
Скачал еще один екзешник, все равно не идет
Кинь тогда только dll'ку, пожалуйста

----------

Всего записей: 1342 | Зарегистр. 03-02-2002 | Отправлено: 21:42 13-06-2002
Vasya Pupkin

Мракобес
Да, мои системные харатеристики: P3 500, 512 Ram, Ge Force DDR
И на вот этом почти не тормозит.

----------
я не люблю людей

Всего записей: 7067 | Зарегистр. 24-02-2001 | Отправлено: 22:00 13-06-2002
Ayanami Rei

The First Child
Vasya Pupkin
 просто копия моего =)))) и тоже ничего не тормозит

----------
PC-Фашист, анимэшный-антисемит, Rapeman - paladin of Win and Good

Всего записей: 3760 | Зарегистр. 10-10-2001 | Отправлено: 22:19 13-06-2002
cabron666

Advanced Member
Vasya Pupkin
Ayanami Rei
У меня AMD 1600+, 256 RAM, FG 64MB и ничего не идет
Всмысле игру кривую скачал, подкиньте пожалуйста drvmgt.dll
Заранее благодарен.
Vasya Pupkin
А я думал что ты мне ответишь на PM
Остался я без русифицированных игр, люди, может кто мне поможет?

----------

Всего записей: 1342 | Зарегистр. 03-02-2002 | Отправлено: 23:02 13-06-2002
Daredevil

Advanced Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | ICQ | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
И почти копия моего. И тоже ничего не тормозит

----------
- Помилуйте, королева, - прохрипел он, - разве я позволил бы себе налить даме водки? Это чистый спирт!

Всего записей: 1449 | Зарегистр. 24-05-2001 | Отправлено: 23:03 13-06-2002
Vasya Pupkin

Мракобес
cabron666, кинул на мыло файл.

----------
я не люблю людей

Всего записей: 7067 | Зарегистр. 24-02-2001 | Отправлено: 12:13 14-06-2002
Cossack

cabron666
ну что, помогло?

----------

Всего записей: 15540 | Зарегистр. 26-02-2002 | Отправлено: 20:21 14-06-2002
drop

Droplet of illusions
Слушайте поторопился я говорить, что у меня все нормально пашет. Второй остров, первая миссия, после удачного выполнения вышибает на рабочий стол Гадство.

----------
Все о пейзаже
Галерея ненужных фотографий

Всего записей: 18853 | Зарегистр. 15-10-2001 | Отправлено: 23:33 14-06-2002
xRat

Advanced Member
А что за глюки с версиями? У меня Фаргусовская, глюков не обнаружено... Тормозит только...

----------
Нету у меня мании величия. Ее вообще не бывает у великих... ;))
Поддержим отечественного производителя...

Всего записей: 884 | Зарегистр. 22-10-2001 | Отправлено: 03:21 15-06-2002
PaRaL

drop
У меня тоже такая херня. Попробуй запустить английскую версию, пройти в ней вторую миссию. После этого снова запускаем русск. версию и все должно идти нормально.

Всего записей: 44 | Зарегистр. 31-12-2001 | Отправлено: 04:04 15-06-2002
cabron666

Advanced Member
Vasya Pupkin
Ничего не получал
Но Cossack мне уже отправил, результат = 0
зря качал...

----------

Всего записей: 1342 | Зарегистр. 03-02-2002 | Отправлено: 06:10 15-06-2002
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

Страницы: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Игры » Action & Arcade » Grand Theft Auto 3 (GTA 3)

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.