|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | ICQ | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
Игра получила очередное обновление.
Лог под спойлером
[SPOILER]Items, Spells, and Abilities
- AoE indicators should now properly resize if the caster has a sub 10 Intellect score.
- Fixed an issue with over-time aura spells not applying the correct value on the final tick.
- Knock Down will now correctly be applied for the full duration of the effect.
- Mantle of The Dying Boar will now trigger at 33% Endurance with the effect of 5 Endurance a tick.
- Talisman of the Unconquerable will now give a 1.25 Focus multiplier instead of .25.
- Blooded should trigger properly in all cases now.
- Boar Animal Companion bonus damage should now work as intended.
- Prone Reduction mod should now work correctly.
Quests and Companions
- Fixed Aloth and Kana speaking when they weren't in the party in one of the last levels.
- Sagani's fox-specific banters now require the appropriate items in the player inventory.
- Falanroed's dialogue no longer displays a node.
- Durance will now properly discuss your dream with you if you've already discussed his staff.
- Relaxed some constraints on Durance's quest conversation. This allows all characters, regardless of background or stats, to finish his quest.
- Players can now loot the nest in Oldsong.
- Fixed an invalid conditional check in one of Pallegina's conversations.
- Heritage Hill tower will be fully revealed when exploring the map.
- Fixed spawn issue in a ed interaction near the end of the game.
- Fixed an invalid creature spawn in the Ogre Lair in Od Nua.
- Sagani no longer references the antagonist by name before you know it.
- A container in the Catacombs of Od Nua will now remember if it was looted.
- The "Master's Tools" quest will now work if you have the required items before starting the quest.
- The "A Two Story Job" ed interaction will not require a second grappling hook to climb down from the window if one was already used to climb up.
- Fix for camera movement problems when the game is paused or in a cutscene.
- Fix to retroactively restore party movement in saves that display movement speed problems.
- Made some fixes to movement speed problems that were being reported (e.g. Boots of Speed).
- Fixed stacking health problems with the gul's "Vomit Blood" ability. This fix should retroactively fix your saved games.
- Optimized Save/Load game system for better performance.
- Optimized how scene transitions are handled for better memory usage on 32-bit machines. This may allow players to transition to new areas without running out of memory.
- Sound Sets from hired companions will now be properly restored when adding them to the party from the stronghold.
- "All Stronghold Upgrades" achievement now checks 25 upgrades instead of 26. This will properly reward the achievement if you already have fully upgraded your stronghold.
- The "Kill All Dragons" achievement will now properly fire if they are killed indirectly (like by a trap). This is a retroactive fix and will be rewarded if the dragons are already dead.
- Fixed issue where store prices were getting exceptionally large after receiving a discount.
- Fixed issues with gaining infinite XP from bad Stronghold data.
- World time will not get very large in some cases after Save/Load.
- Modelling offset with Durance's head has been adjusted.
- Icon scale is now correct on Hearth Harvest and Reghar Konnek.
- All shaders will now compile properly under DirectX 11.
- Restored all the missing effects in the intro cutscene.
- Removed Blunderbuss item from an early game loot table.
- Changed the cursor type on the blood pool in the Temple of Skaen to conversation.
- Fixed a few save game issues with dead summoned creatures.
- Fixed issue where occasionally a crash would occur when initializing the Steam API.
- Draggable windows are now handled properly when running at very high resolutions.
- Swamp Lurker's animation won't spaz anymore when the game is paused.
- Fixed an issue to prevent binding mouse buttons to window controls.
- Game will now pause if you Alt-Tab during a cutscene in full screen mode.
- Audio will now resume properly if the game loses focus.
- Fixed an issue with infinite load screen if you transition while hovering over a container.
- Characters will now wait for their idle animation before trying to reload which fixes an animation sync issue.
- Damaged characters performing AoE attacks will not overload their AI state stacks anymore.[/SPOILER]
Были вылеты при переходе с локации на локацию, особенно геморойно в городах, зашел в домик - вышел, вылет. На днях попробую накатить патч, надеюсь будет грузиться побыстрее.
Как под спойлер спрятать? 8)
Всего записей: 891 | Зарегистр. 30-09-2004 | Отправлено: 01:16 05-05-2015 | Исправлено: Agul, 20:55 05-05-2015