Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Hardware » Драйверы и прошивки BIOS » Драйверы для Creative от KXProject

Модерирует : Akam1, Dr_StandBy, vertex4

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

BuXTeR

Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | ICQ | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору

changes:

- ASIO sync code re-written. I added a lot of new sync options and improved several parts of the driver. Please check all the options, if applicable, and let me know if ASIO performance is close to 3534f or not. note that some are 10k2-specific, while the others require SMP/HT machine. otherwise you either won't get any sound or our PC will freeze. note that most options are configuration-specific. that is, pls use a separate thread - "kx3538l performance", and share your experience. pls specify your cpu (amd/intel), hyperthreading/dualcore/smp/uniprocessor; acpi/non-acpi; performance/application setting in 'system'; windows xp version and service packs applied.

- fixed several addons-related issues. addons specification updated

- added option to choose system tray double-click action (e.g. launch kX DSP) - tray - settings - double-click submenu. it should be possible to assign double-click to any plugin you wish by editing the registry manually (will add a 'right-click in kX DSP' assignment later)

- SDK: added option to launch any effect/mixer page/applet/addon by a GUID. the list of kxmixer guids is located in the skin file (in particular, buttons.ini). review activate() and launch() functions

- kX skin architecture is being revised. more changes to follow. elder skins no longer compatible

- updated mixy42, mixy84 and loudness plugins

- enhanced support for assignable mixer controls. it should be possible to assign any dsp controls to master/wave/synth/rec levels. use kxctrl -ma (note: usage option has been changed!)

- minimized windows should restore properly now

this build is vista-friendly. it should install properly, provided you turn off restricted account feature. however, ASIO driver and speaker test won't run properly
--

as always, no 24/96 ASIO support; no fix for a2zsnb analog input; no EAX2
certain plugins might be incompatible with 3538l. plugin authors: please contact me if you wish me to update your plugins bundled with the driver

Всего записей: 89 | Зарегистр. 30-11-2003 | Отправлено: 15:14 09-10-2006
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Hardware » Драйверы и прошивки BIOS » Драйверы для Creative от KXProject

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.