|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
путешествуя по форумам, обнаружил:
RivaTuner - RC15 в стадии закрытого бета тестирования. Выпуск в массы запланирован на следующий понедельник (28 июня)!
| Minor bugfixes: |
- Fixed crosslinked tags in 'IDirect3D HAL' / 'IDirect3D TnL HAL' diagnostic report categories.
- Month number is now displayed correctly in hardware monitoring log file viewer.
- Fixed database precaching bug for lines containing more than 256 symbols.
- Fixed database precaching bug for lines containing '[' and ']' symbols.
- Fixed problems with hardware monitoring statistics graphs clipping.
- Fixed safety hole in the driver-level overclocking tab for the boards with separate 2D/3D clock frequency adjustment. You no longer can change the clocks and apply them without testing after switching between standard 2D and performance 3D modes.
- Unused 'Restore clocks after suspended mode' option is no longer available on the boards with separate 2D/3D clock frequency adjustment.
- Fixed clock detection for NV30/NV35/NV38 graphics processors in bundled NVInfo.com DOS utility.
- Fixed ram configuration detection for NV3x graphics processors.
- Removed empty core / ambient temperature graphs for GeForce 5900XT with no thermal sensor ICs.
- Fixed driver-level clock detection code, which could potentially cause clock frequency misreading in driver-level overclocking module on some systems.
- Fixed bug in the patch script engine, which caused version dependent common patch script sections to have higher priority than certified patch script sections.
- Shortcuts to the launcher's items with associated overclocking profiles are now applied correctly.
- Apply button is no longer grayed when pressing Defaults button on the Intellisample OpenGL tab.
- New hardware support including GeForce 6800 and RADEON X800 series.
- Full ForceWare 56.xx - 6x.xx support:
- Removed obsolete 'Disable Accelerated Graphics Port' option in the system tweaks dialog for the ForceWare 56.xx and higher drivers.
- Removed obsolete 'Show NVIDIA logo when running Direct3D applications' option in the Direct3D tweaks dialog for the ForceWare 56.xx and higher drivers.
- Removed obsolete 'Enable 24-bit Z-buffer' option in the Direct3D tweaks dialog for the ForceWare 6x.xx drivers.
- Added ForceWare 6x.xx specific image quality settings.
- Added GeForce 6800 series specific anisotropic filtering / antialiasing modes.
- Due to flexible application specific settings technology, introduced by NVIDIA in the ForceWare 56.xx drivers, third party tools may easily provide user application specific settings via this technology. Current release of RivaTuner provides you powerful application specific settings mechanism based upon this technology. RivaTuner's databases / presets also support this technology and allow you to make application specific settings directly via the built-in registry editor and create application specific presets.
Note: due to limitation of the currently available NVIDIA Direct3D drivers, only a few Direct3D settings can be application specific opposing to fully application profilable OpenGL driver. We hope that NVIDIA will remove this limitation it in the future releases of the ForceWare drivers, that is why RivaTuner already contains an ability to make all Direct3D settings application specific. This feature is locked by default, however you may unlock it in the future with LockAppSpecificD3DSettings registry entry if needed. This will ensure that RivaTuner will be able to support new drivers without version update if NVIDIA will remove the limitation in future ForceWare drivers.
- Added Direct3D Shaders tab for NV17/NV18 graphics processors.
- Added databases for the ForceWare 56.55, 56.56, 56.57, 56.64, 56.72, 60.60, 60.72, 61.12, 61.32, 61.34 and 61.40 drivers.
- Added ImageSharpeningBugfix patch script for the Detonator 44.03 - ForceWare 56.57 drivers for Windows 2000/XP.
- Added Catalyst 4.1 - 4.7b certification for SoftR9x00 and ATIOverclockingAntiprotection patch scripts. Please take a note that SoftR9x00 script core is not been changed, only the certification info showing that the following drivers are approved by us have been added. So you don't need to re-patch driver with SoftR9x00 if you already use Catalyst 4.1 - 4.7b patched with the previous version of RivaTuner. However, ATIOverclockingAntiprotection script contains actual code changes to support Catalyst 4.7 beta version.
- Improved low-level color correction module:
- Now besides previously available GDI-level gamma ramp control, RivaTuner provides optional color control via direct access to RAMDAC's palette registers for all supported NVIDIA and ATI graphics processors. This feature was added when ATI driver team tried to block all third party gamma calibration tools in the Catalyst 4.2 via intentional Set/GetDeviceGammaRamp GDI API corruption. Now RivaTuner's low-level gamma correction module no longer depends on ATI programmers' fuds and works with any driver set, even gamma correction locked. Furthermore, unlike GDI-level gamma correction, new mode don't have any gamma ramp validation, so you may specify any color scheme you wish, e.g. absolutely monochrome green-black scheme.
- Now besides classic brightness / control / gamma color adjustment modes RivaTuner also provides you NVIDIA control panel styled custom color curve mode, allowing you to draw custom spline for each color channel. This allows you to create your own color schemes that cannot be specified with brightness / control / gamma (e.g. color temparature) or create sophisticated color schemes (e.g. inverse colors).
- Added 'Lock color scheme' option for launcher items with associated low-level color schemes and RAT mode applications. This option forces RivaTuner to check gamma during RAT application lifetime and override it when it differs from the target color scheme. This ensures that RivaTuner's associated color scheme will be the primary for this application, and allows to use RivaTuner's low-level color correction in any application, even when it provides its' own gamma control.
- Seriously changed driver-level overclocking module. Unfortunately, the most of overclocking community don't seem to understand the specifics of separate 2D/3D clock frequency adjustment on GeForceFX based boards, which results in plain wrong overclocking guides on some websites and false bug reports posted by some inexperienced users. Due to these reasons, RivaTuner's driver-level overclocking module hides the most of advanced controls from beginners now. My apologies to power users, you still can enable the previously available features via the registry. New features introduced in this version are locked by default to due to the same fool-protection reasons:
- Added memory clock frequency reset protection wizard for the boards with unified memory clock frequency control. The boards with separate 2D / 3D core clock frequency adjustment but unified 2D / 3D memory clock frequency adjustment require specific startup clocks configuration and tend to loose strartup settings for memory clock frequency if you specify different startup memory clocks for 2D and 3D modes. Memory clock frequency reset protection wizzard, introduced in this version, checks your startup settings, warns you about potential memory clock reset in case of detecting improper settings and allows to correct the probelm automatically. PowerUsers may disable this feature with DisableMemClkResetProtectionWarning registry entry.
- Removed low-level clock monitoring windows from the driver-level Overclocking tab to prevent beginners from mixing these values with 2D/3D clocks and claiming that overclocking don't actually take place. PowerUsers can still monitor actual state of PLL with RivaTuner's low-level hardware monitor.
- Previously available visual clock testing allowing you to go beyond the control panel's overclocking limits is now replaced with control panel styled instantaneous stress test to prevent beginners from mixing throttling (i.e. driver's internal hardware protection system) with absolutely normal step-by-step switch to 2D mode having place after performing the visual clock test. You no longer can set clock frequencies even 1MHz higher than it is allowed by the control panel. However, power users still can enable the previous visual clock testing with DisableInternalClockTest registry entry or totally disable clock testing with DisableClockTesting registry entry.
- Added ability to set clocks for performance level 1 (LowPower 3D mode). This feature is locked by default, power users may unlock it with AllowLowPower3DControl registry entry.
- Added 'Force constant performance level' option allowing you to force your graphics card to work in one constant performance level and disable 2D / LowPower3D / 3D modes switching. Take a note that it will also disable throttling, so use this option with extreme caution only if you perfectly understand what are you doing. This option is also locked by default, power users may unlock it with AllowPerformanceLevelForcing registry entry.
- Added 'Use alternate startup daemon' option. When this option is set, driver-level clock frequencies at Windows startup are applied by RivaTuner's startup daemon instead of control panel's startup daemon. This ensures that RivaTuner will be able to apply startup overclocking settings even if NVIDIA will change startup daemon's registry entries. This option must be also selected when using the features, not available in standard control panel's daemon (e.g. you adjust clocks for LowPower 3D mode).
- Removed obsolete display mode flashing when applying clock frequencies on GeForce FX boards.
- Optimized rebootless default clock frequency detection when enabling driver-level overclocking on the boards with separate 2D / 3D clock frequency adjustment.
- Improved built-in registry editor (PowerUser tab):
- Now you can hold <Shift> key when clicking 'Select all entries' button to select existing registry entries only.
- Added 'Find next selected entry' button. You can use this button to highlight the next selected entry in the database.
- Added 'Find next updated entry' button. You can use this button to highlight the next updated entry in the database.
- Removed obsolete 'Open patch script' button. RivaTuner's patch scripts are integrated in OS shell, so it it recommended to open them directly via Windows Explorer.
- Improved generic RivaTuner file format. All the RivaTuner's files based upon this format (i.e. database build scripts, databases, presets and patch scripts) can now use autoincremental indices, which greatly simplify large files editing and updating.
- Improved RivaTuner database build (*.rtb) script file format:
- Macro variables and autoincremental indices usage makes database build script update much more OS independent and allows us to update them much easier then before.
- Added database build script verification entries for external RTBValidator utility used for database script generation. The script is still created using manual driver code analysis, however it is now verified with special external RTBValidator utility. Automatized script validation allows to check manually created databases and greatly reduces the risk of missing or adding obsolete entries to the registry databases. So all the registry databases for Detonator / Forceware are now corrected with RTBValidator and contain a lot of cleanups and some new entries missed before during manual database creation.
- Improved low-level hardware monitoring module:
- Now you can customize each monitoring data source. To do use either 'Setup' command from the context menu on the corresponding graph or double-click the corresponding source in the list in 'Hardware monitoring setup' window. The list of common data source specific settings includes custom graph limits, custom grid spacing and custom offset values. Custom offsets were exclusively added to allow RADEON 9800XT owners to sync RivaTuner's core temperatures with the Overdrive's ones. Some data sources (e.g. core VID) also provide customization settings specific to this data source type.
- Added ability to display a combination of selected data sources in tray icon's tooltip when RivaTuner is minimized to tray.
- Added ability to display current value for one select data source directly in tray icon when RivaTuner is minimized to tray.
- Added NV40 PLLs support. Now RivaTuner can monitor clock frequencies on GeForce 6800 series boards. Thanks to Andrew Worobiev for testing RivaTuner with GeForce 6800 Ultra.
- Added core / ambient temperature monitoring for all thermal diode capable NV3x+ boards including GeForceFX 5700Ultra and GeForce 6800 series.
- Added core / ambient temperature monitoring for reference design RADEON 9600XT boards and ASUS RADEON 9600XT boards. Thanks to Andrew Worobiev for providing RADEON 9600XT sample.
- Added core / ambient temperature monitoring for RADEON X800 series. Thanks to Andrew Worobiew for testing RivaTuner with RADEON X800PRO and RADEON X800XT.
Note: unfortunately I2C access functions exported by the Catalyst driver suite don't provide direct access to DVI I2C ports where both RV360 and R420 sensor chips reside. For these boards RivaTuner uses low-level access to ATI I2C controller to communicate with sensor chips, so there is a risk of causing I2C access collision when using RivaTuner simultaneously with some other tool accessing ATI I2C bus at low level.
Considering that RivaTuner is on longer the only tool accessing ATI I2C bus, we offer other developers open source I2C access synchronization standard, ensuring that two tools supporting this standard will never collide during simultaneous access to ATI I2C bus. Currently the standard is accepted and will be supported in the next versions of ATITool and Everest utilities, we also strictly recommend other developers implementing I2C tools to contact us to support it too. Similar collisions on motherboard diagnostic tools scene and almost guaranteed problems during simultaneous access to SMBus when using two motherboard monitoring tools at the same time (e.g. MBM and SpeedFan) is just a result of bad design and a lack of communication between developers. It is possible to avoid it on graphics cards diagnostic tools scene, so let's do it together.
- Added core VID (volage ID) monitoring for NV30/NV35/NV38 boards. Due to monitoring data source customization settings, introduced in this version, RivaTuner may display both raw VID data and interpreted target voltage corresponding to this VID. Current version of RivaTuner allows you to select 3-bit VID to 2-bit VID, 3-bit VID to 1-bit VID and 3-bit VID to ISL6569 voltage predefined interperetators. Furthermore, RivaTuner's voltage interpretators list is fully customizable and user extendable, so you may easily add your own interpretator if your board uses different voltage control scheme.
- Improved low-level graphics subsystem diagnostic report module:
- Added CRTC registers dumping ability for all supported NVIDIA GPUs
- Added NVIDIA VGA BIOS info report category. This category was exclusively added due to numerous requests from GeForceFX boards to verify internals of modded NVIDIA VGA BIOSes. Unfortunately, some pre-modded BIOS'es available for downloads, BIOS modding FAQs posed in numerous forums and even some BIOS modding tools created after publishing these FAQs contain logical and technical errors, so new diagnostic report category is aimed to help you do detect them. NVIDIA VGA BIOS Info report category incudes:
- BIOS title
- BIOS version
- BIOS BMP version
- BIOS default clocks set via INIT_IO_RESTRICT_PLL BIP token.
- Voltage table interpretation for BMP v5.25 and higher. RivaTuner also displays VID pins bitmask and check each voltage table entry, and warns you if at least one VID goes outside valid VID bitmaps. This feature allows you to detect incorrectly voltmoddeded voltages. Please refer to RivaTuner's FAQ for details.
- Performance table v1.1 and higher interpretation for all NV3x boards. Performance table interpretation allows you to see core clock, RAM configuration strapped memory clock, core voltage and fan speed (for NV30 boards only) for each of available performance levels. Take a note, that unlike it is explained in all online BIOS modding guides, there is no direct compliance between voltage table entry index and the corresponding performance level, so some of so called throttling mods actually corrupt voltage table and remove required voltage from it instead of boosting voltage in LowPower3D mode. RivaTuner's performance table interpretator allows to check if such situation takes place and verifies if required 2D / LowPower3D / 3D voltages really exist in the voltage table. Please refer to RivaTuner's FAQ for details.
- Improved RivaTuner's patch script format (*.rts). Now you may specify '@' in the the WrapTo field in certified sections to wrap it to the corresponding version dependent or global common section.
- RivaTuner's startup daemon automatically uninstalls itself from the registry now when it is no longer referenced by any of RivaTuner's low-level modules.
- RivaTuner's hardware monitoring shared memory format is upgraded to version 1.1. Shared memory usage is no longer disabled by default because it now it is used by RivaTuner itself for displaying hardware monitoring statistics in tray tooltip / tray icon.
- Updated NVInfo v1.1 DOS utility. Now you may dump state of any GPU register via the command line.
- VIA KT600 added to the list of supported northbridges.
- Easter eggs updates
- Added new drivers support for easter eggs existing in the previous version of RivaTuner.
- Added hidden low-level I2C scanner for all supported NVIDIA and ATI graphics processors.
- The biggest FAQ update even happened in RivaTuner's history. About 50 new questions and answers about hardware monitoring, GeForce FX BIOS mods, GeForceFX overclocking etc. Must read for people behind BIOS mods and GeForce FX overclocking FAQs.
- Windows 9x/ME is no longer officially supported since this version. Take a note, that it doesn't mean that RivaTuner will not work under these OSes, but it does mean that it is no longer tested with them.
- Miscellaneous UI changes and improvements including visual appearance improvements for WindowXP:
- Themed dialog backgrounds
- 32-bit antialiased cursors
- Antialiased icons for context toolbars
Тень превращается в фантазии, таящиеся в глубине вашей души.
Пока идёшь ты среди теней, да не будет зла с тобой.