Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » VMware ThinApp (formerly Thinstall) 3

Модерирует : gyra, Maz

articlebot (28-02-2016 18:11): VMware ThinApp (formerly Thinstall) часть 4  Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Proshaa

Silver Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору

Ignoring Local System Registry Keys

For local system registry entries, it's back to basics as we really just need to either set the appropriate isolation on the registry entries in most cases.  In some cases, though, we may not want the registry keys or entries to be present inside the Virtual Environment whether or not they exist on the physical.

This is easy done for whole Registry Keys and all of their subvalues and can do this one of two ways:

Create the Registry Key and Fully Isolate it.

Backup the appropriate project registry hive text file.

Create the registry key in the appropriate registry hive text file within the project

Do not create any subvalues

Set isolation on the registry key in step 1 to FULL

As an example (below), I'll use Internet Explorer again, only this time I want to ensure the "virtual" copy doesn't load any toolbars which may reside in the physical Windows environment.

isolation_full HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar

Save the registry hive text file.

Rebuild your project and test.

Mark the Registry Key as Deleted

Backup the appropriate project registry hive text file.

Create a line entry in the appropriate registry hive text file within the project.

Do not create any subvalues.

Do not set isolation on the registry key in step 1 – rather set the value "deleted" in front of the registry key (see example).

As an example (below), I'll use Internet Explorer again, only for this example, I wish to have the "virtual" Internet Explorer load the local system's Toolbars from the physical Windows envrironment.

deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar

Save the registry hive text file.

Rebuild your project and test.

Всего записей: 3079 | Зарегистр. 10-01-2011 | Отправлено: 22:11 29-10-2015

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » VMware ThinApp (formerly Thinstall) 3
articlebot (28-02-2016 18:11): VMware ThinApp (formerly Thinstall) часть 4

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.