|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | ICQ | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
DC++ v0.24 for Windows
* The splash screen is now correctly centered (we thank Vladimir Marko for this important patch =)
* Added ADLSearch, a new search filter for browsing files, submitted/made by Henrik Engstrцm.
* Local ip handling improved, so that a per-hub ip is used if nothing is entered in the active field (good for
people who connect to local hubs or through different network cards)
* You can now use $ and | in the chat. DC++ uses the HTML standard $ and | to replace them...some people
might not like this because it's different than the escape sequence used in the lock, but I prefer a standard way
of escaping that's not limited to numbers below 999...later on, perhaps I'll add full &-escaping support so that
people will be able to send all kinds of strange characters. The same escpace sequences are used in the description
* Incoming connections are now handled in a completely different, more effective way (one thread less...). This could
perhaps help with the multicpu/hyperthreading issue, but I doubt it...
* Fixed a crash-at-exit in the debug build
* Fixed a bug causing missing search results (thanks opera)
* Another go at the case insensitive string comp bug (tried with a queue file that was reported not to work so...)
* Added custom per-hub user description to favorite hubs (thanks todd pederzani)
* Some code cleanup and minor fixes
* Updated H: tag. It now looks like H:x/y/z where x, y, and z are normal, registered and op hubs respectively. It
is updated roughly once a minute, but if you're disconnected, the count won't go down until the window is closed
(i e hubs you're trying to reconnect to count as well, to avoid too many updates being sent to the hub). Also,
note that there's a problem with the op count. All op's will first be counted as registered users, and then,
when they're fully logged in the count will be updated. This is a protocol limitation and there's not much to
do about it (although, most of the time you shouldn't notice, if the hub sends the op list fast enough...). This
release also fixes a bug where the count was not correctly updated across all hubs.
* To avoid confusion when receiving text pasted from the chat, "- " is inserted whenever a line starts with '<' or
'[' in the main and private chat (so that it won't look like somebody else is writing a message)
* I think you can now use %-shortcuts in the nick when specifying user commands (%[line:] does not work tho...)
* Doubled interval between autosearches (2 minutes now, and 60 between each research of the same file), this to
ease the bandwidth load on busy hubs
* Favorites, users and user commands are now saved to a separate file. The old ones will still be loaded for a
* Added info about current directory/selection to the file listing browser
Только рыбы в морях знают цену свободе; но их немота вынуждает нас как бы к созданью своих этикеток и касс. И пространство торчит прейскурантом.