|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
Other operating systems are designed to run on extremely complex hardware environments, but Dawn operating system is designed for the SUBLEQ architecture, which have no traditional instruction set. This allows a Dawn compatible processor and computer to be designed from a millionth costs than a traditional CPU.
Dawn is a modern graphics operating system, it supports the folowing features:
| - Big-endian 64-bit SUBLEQ CPU |
- Virtual keyboard
- 64-bit sound input and output on 8 channels
- 4 force-feedback joysticks
- 16 RGB cameras
- up to 32-bit RGBA graphics output, transparent screens are also supported
- An own p2p wireless networking protocol based on geolocation and requiring no external network provider cormprations
- CPU hotplug
- Disk drive hotplug
- Up to 100 individual disk-drive
- Basic tools like document reader, paint, wave player, process explorer, etc
- Some simple games like chess, amoeba
- C/C99 compiler that is capable of compiling codes written for the C programming language
- SMP support, up to basically unlimited CPU cores
- Very simple IO system that will stay constant for all future versions
- Memory and disk size support up to 2^63 bytes
- Battery, and power-saving features
- UTF8, unicode, ASCII
- Fast boot and shutdown
The goal of the Dawn operating system is to bring back the hardware and software development to the people.
Currently, the market is dominated by x86/arm, where a CPU that is capable of blicking the cursor on the screen needs 20 billion usd investment to create, and 30 years of work by 30 corporations and 1 million developers worldwide.
Последняя версия от 24-01-2018г.
В распакованном виде 1.3Гб
Всего записей: 7639 | Зарегистр. 08-06-2006 | Отправлено: 22:18 06-08-2017 | Исправлено: Engaged Clown, 22:36 03-02-2018