| What's new in Reader 8: |
- New interface, new tools, more options. Use the redesigned Adobe Reader 8 interface to select from a variety of new document viewing options. Zoom in, pan over, or leverage the loupe feature to take a closer look.
- Launch an online, real-time meeting in seconds. Select “Start Meeting” in Reader 8 to deliver online training or communicate in real time. Set up shared, server-based document reviews. Leverage the new review tracker and simple RSS reader.
- Secure existing workflows. Combine Reader 8 with Adobe LiveCycle™ Policy Server and the new Adobe Online Services Document Center. Digitally sign Adobe PDF files.
- Save time working with PDF files. Open, view, and collaborate on PDF document packages that contain Adobe PDF files and other files types. Try new markup and review tools, customizable toolbars, and combined search and find.
- Simplied deployment across your organization. Quickly manage and control Reader 8 deployments using the Adobe Customization Wizard 8, IBM® Tivoli, Microsoft® Systems Management Server, Windows® Group Policy Objects, and Active Directory.