| - "Import picture" and "Link picture" have been merged, radio-buttons are now displayed in the "Select picture" window. An option in Preferences window has been added to specify if you prefer to store or link the picture, so it is not needed anymore to modify scripts for that. |
- Export, Print, Statistics and Script windows now have an option to include all movies, or only the selected, checked or visible ones.
- Completely reworked scripts window. Now scripts can define options that can be changed easily by users, and you can specify which fields can be modified. Few new functions have also been added. The Results window has been redesigned.
- Separated language Window displayed the first time that the program is launched; I hope that I will receive less e-mails of people asking how to change language
- Virtual field "Formatted Title" that can be used in sorting, so it is now possible to sort properly on the translated title. The "checked" field (checkboxes of the main window's list) has been added in the available fields too.
- "Rating" field can now have one decimal like on IMDB
- Field names can be used in printed reports, so they are translated too (usage: [label:fieldname] where "fieldname" is the same than what you use to display one of the field value)
- Lots of small corrections and improvements